Patient Partner Network
NHS North Yorkshire CCG is committed to developing and strengthening our engagement with GP Practice Patient Participation Groups (PPGs).
The CCG will maintain a Patient Partner Network (PPN) made up of representatives from PPGs. The network will be subdivided into three localities to facilitate the focus on local issues: Hambleton, Richmondshire and Whitby, Harrogate and District and Scarborough and Ryedale.
The network will:
- Act as a conduit for effective two-way communication between the CCG and the PPGs and is a vital component of the CCG’s engagement model
- Represent patients, carers and the wider public, ensuring that the patient and public voice is heard and informs the commissioning of local healthcare
The Patient Partner Network annual cycle will consist of two locality meetings facilitated by the CCG and chaired by the lay member (Spring and Winter).
In addition an annual conference will be held in the autumn, bringing together all of the patient partners from across North Yorkshire and will be co-produced by its members.
- Spring – Patient Partner Network (locality meeting)
- Summer – North Yorkshire CCG Annual General Meeting
- Autumn – North Yorkshire Patient Partner Conference (patient led)
- Winter – Patient Partner Network (locality meeting)
Primary Care Networks (PCNs) are still in their infancy and as they develop in their neighbourhood, they will also be part of the engagement model going forward.
Please also see below further Patient Partner Network information: